Instant Artful Envelopes make mail art easy-peasy. We designed a format for stationery that is unlike anything we are aware of on the market right now. A gorgeously thick piece of paper—unfolded it measures 12.5"x 7", giving you a 10"x7" space to write a letter. Once your letter is written, fold the paper into an envelope, tape the edges, put the provided sticker seal on the back (to remind the recipient to open the envelope correctly), address, and add a forever stamp (if sending within the U.S.A.).
Designed by us, Tiny and Snail, and printed locally in Milwaukee, gift these as a part-physical, part-experience gift! And they truly are the gift that will keep on giving. These will delight any postie that comes in contact with them, and knock the socks off the recipient when they find this jewel in their mailbox! Make your mail magical with Instant Artful Envelopes.
- printed on heavy, eggshell stock
- space to write- 7"x10", folds into a 5"x7" envelope
- blank backside on which to write with spot art at the top
- printed locally in Milwaukee
- requires only a regular “Forever” stamp to mail (if mailed in the US)
- must be sealed on all edges with tape before mailing (so they don’t snag on the post office sorting machines)
- comes with sticker seal to alert recipient to open the card carefully
A portion of the profits from this collection goes towards the The Craig Hospital Foundation, a non-profit organization funding research to improve the quality of life for individuals with spinal cord injuries.
I love the lushness and juiciness of Tiny & Snail illustrations!