Leah painted this in college and she marks it as a privitol piece in her art making. It was her first foray into illustration, even though at the time her professors thought it had come out of left field.
It was the story of Joseph and his technicolor coat, told with Joseph as a bunny (of course! lol)
The original hung in our dad's pediatric office for many years, and a large 30x40" print hangs in another pediatric Rapid City medical office today, bringing a sense of whimsy, color, wonder and joy to the patients.
This would look STUNNING in a children's room.
This is a very high quality print with outstanding color. You won't be disappointed!
- giclee printed on high quality canvas
- brilliant color
- brings whimsy, color, and wonder into any room.
- 8"x10 print—easily framable!
- printed on heavy, matte, eggshell paper
- giclee print
- Tiny and Snail logo on back
- expertly packed to prevent shipping damage
A portion of the profits goes to To Write Love on Her Arms a non-profit that aims to present hope for people struggling with addiction, depression, and thoughts of suicide, while investing in treatment and recovery