We wanted to give you a place to find all of the information about the upcoming launch. There is a lot going on!
This Collection is "The Lemonade Collection" because I've been spending the last four years figuratively making lemonade from the lemon farm I was given when a telehandler fell on me. I'm super proud of these cards, and I'm so excited for you to see them on Sunday, August 14th!
How to get the deals:
1. If you are on our email and/or text message lists, you will receive early access on Sunday, August 14th at 9:30 AM Eastern and a 15% off coupon code for the new collection. So hop on the list if you're not already on! (or invite your friends to hop on too!)
2. If you buy one thefirst 100 complete sets, you will receive this gorgeous, limited-edition mini-print of Frida Kahlo! (limit 1 per order).
(La Heroina del Dolor is a title Frida has in Mexico meaning "the heroine of pain.")
I love how she took her suffering and used it as fuel for her art. She was a "lemonade maker" too!
3. For customers who want to buy two or more complete sets, there will be an additional price break. (These sets make gorgeous gifts, and some of our customers have a hard time parting with our cards–if that's you, this deal is for you!)
How to celebrate the week with us
Grace and I will be together this week!
Follow along on Instagram for all of the fun.
1. We will be doing an IG Live at noon (eastern) on Sunday, August 14th. I'm getting a tattoo to celebrate this fourth Leah Lived Day, so if you hop on the live you'll get to see it! (Any guesses as to what I'll be getting??)
2. We always celebrate with fancy drinks! Early on after the accident, Leah wasn't able to swallow liquid and had no appetite. She realized what a gift it was to be able to just sit and enjoy your favorite drink and be present. That's what inspired this card. (We love when people share their fancy drinks on IG and tag us @tiny_and_snail!)
We are so excited to get to share these cards with you. They are bright, beautiful, and provide new messages to send out into the world. Looking forward to celebrating with you. You have all made this spinal cord journey worth staying alive for.